'European Review' (ER) since 1993 on behalf of members and in conjunction with the Cambridge University Press (Since 1998). The European Review is a quarterly, peer reviewed and international journal. ISSN 1062-7987.
To access the journal, login and click on the link above.
- Online access: Members of the Academia Europaea receive a free subscription for full online access to the European Review and the journal archive. To access the journal, you have to log in at this site. See also login instructions if you have lost your password.
- Hard copies: To order hard copy by post, members must download and complete order form and send it back to CUP. Hard copy costs 20 pounds Sterling per volume per year (four issues per volume).
- Archive editions: All former issues are available free of charge for members, some older issues are only available in pdf. To access the archive editions, click on the "Back Issues" button.
Editorial control is in the hands of an independent board. The European Review publishes articles and reviews that will be of broad interest to an intellectual readership, world-wide. Contributions come from academics, professionals and those in public life and address multi, and interdisciplinary issues across the sciences arts, humanities and Letters. The Review provides the AE with a vehicle for publication of articles from sponsored conferences and workshops. The editorial board invites specific contributions and reviews from leading opinion formers world-wide. The review has become available fully on-line from CUP.
If members are interested in
- acting as peer reviewers
- becoming a members of an editorial panel
- submitting proposals for articles or a Focus issue
- submitting a book review etc.